Secure International Money Transfers
Send Money Abroad with...
Here at 1st Move we know a thing or two about moving money abroad.
We have to make regular payments to our overseas agents for the services they provide us in delivering your goods across a wide range of worldwide destinations.
As a company we make great savings over normal banking rates when we transfer money to our agents overseas by using the services of a currency broker.
If you are moving overseas, closing your bank account and need to transfer your funds to your new country then we highly recommend the services of our own chosen currency provider... Currency UK
Why Choose Currency UK?
- 100% free to register and create an account with no obligation
- Send and receive international payments 24/7
- Ability to track your payments from start to finish
- Bank-beating exchange rates!
How Currency UK saves you money
Private individuals normally only have access to the poor exchange rates offered by the high street banks. The team at Currency UK can handle all of your foreign currency payments & receipts and give you access to the same money market tools as the largest companies. Save up to 4% on your overseas transfers.
Additional Benefits of Currency UK
Open your free personal account
- They work on behalf of private clients to get the best value for their money, minimise exposure to exchange rate fluctuations, and to make the international payments process safe, quick and easy.
- Better exchange rates than those offered by the banks (up to 4%)
- No fees on transfers of £5,000+ saving you £20-£40
- Same day transfers
- A dedicated personal account manager
- Market leading customer service
- Avoid receiving charges from your overseas bank
- Same secure transfer method as your bank
- Multi-lingual staff
Once you've created your free account, start securely transfering money in just 4 simple steps:
- Advise your account manager of the currency and amount to be exchanged.
- Agree a rate and confirm you want to proceed.
- Receive confirmation via email. Confirm the onward payment details and return it.
- Transfer the agreed amount to our relevant client account. Relax. Upon receipt of your funds we'll forward your foreign currency to the designated recipient account with a confirmation
Currency UK Limited
Reviews 1,300 + • Excellent
Currency UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the FCA as a Payment Service Firm (FRN 504592), Anti-Money Laundering regulations (HMRC) and Data Protection (ICO).
What does this mean?
Currency UK have demonstrated and proven the measures in place to ensure security of our clients' funds – most relevantly, the use of segregated safeguarding/client accounts. Currency UK have met stringent solvency tests, demonstrated compliance with consumer based policies such as complaints procedure and data protection policies, and are covered by the Financial Ombudsman – in the unlikely event that a mistake is made At Currency UK, protecting customers' funds is of paramount importance.
That's why Currency UK take the most stringent precautions to ensure compliance with UK and international legislation regarding the safeguarding of funds.